AGENDA FOR THE NORDIC AUDIOLOGY COLLEGE 2019
The topic for NAC 2019 is Hearing Aid Technology. Past. Present. Future. We are proud to have some of the most renowned speakers in this area to lecture on the topic. Below you will see highlights from the program for the two days. Exact timing for all events is to be decided soon. NB: Changes may occur.
Thursday, April 4th
Hearing aid technology from a historical perspective
- Nikolai Bisgaard, VP External Relations at GN Hearing, DK
What will the future bring from a technological standpoint?
- Anders Høeg Nissen, Techjournalist, podcaster & speaker, DK
How do professionals value hearing aid features & benefits?
- Larry Humes, Ph.D, Distinguished Professor at Indiana University, USA
How does the audiologist support hearing aid users in their daily challenges now & in the future?
Do client and professional speak the same “technology language?”
- RED Study Associates, DK & Frederik Anthonsen, Market Researcher at GN Hearing, DK
Friday, April 5th
What characterizes good sound in a hearing aid?
- Søren Vase Legarth, Head of Department at DELTA Senselab Force Technology
Online services to come to the hearing aid user
- Morten Hansen, Vice President, New Business at Jabra, DK
Face-to-face versus remote fine tuning from fitter & client point of view
- Markus Meis, Ph.D, Medical Psychologist at Hörzentrum Oldenburg, DE
Findings from clinical study on ReSound Assist
- Moderated by Nikolai Bisgaard, GN Hearing, DK
Copyright © All Rights Reserved